Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowdwell Destro lock

2 posters

Go down

Shadowdwell Destro lock Empty Shadowdwell Destro lock

Post  Shadowdwell Mon 06 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm

Section 1: Your Character
Character Name: Shadowdwell
Spec: Destrot
Current Realm: Quel Dorei
Armory Link: Its not up atm due to cataclysm

What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
Tailoring, Because i can make myself some nice stuff when cata comes out and cloth always drops so theres alot of gold in it. Can also make special leg chants for myself Very Happy
Are you willing to respec for the benefit of the raid if/when needed?:Yea

How do you prioritize your gear choices and why? (whats stats are highest priority – hit/agi/sp/etc):Hit cause i dont want to miss then SP or haste im trying to find the perfect balance but atm if its a red socket ill put SP in it instead of a SP/haste being as im ready at 950 haste

Section 2: Your Play Style
Tell us something about your class strengths and weakness. :Good at killing shit not so good at tanking bosses : /

What is your shot/spell/heal/special rotation? (Just give us an idea of how you play your class):immolate,souldburn with a soulfire,BoD,conflag,chaosbolt.incinerate spam keep soulfire buff up and keep my dots up pop doomguard before BL is up

How well do you respond to criticism? (This includes being scolded for making silly mistakes, Remorse asking if you're retarded for standing in fire, and the melee asking wtf you were thinking when you leg humped that priest with your Slime):I like it always good to know when ya mess up

DPS: Link a, or several parses (NOTE: A parse is not a statement by you of your dps. It's a link to a WWS, WoL, etc. page that shows it. If your previous guild did not run parses, we suggest that you upload one yourself. If you do not know what a parse is, we probably aren't the guild for you, however, Google is your friend.):http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rellrwsd6ej9qiy0/details/11/

What, if any, theory crafting resources do you use? Ie, where do you obtain the information you use to stay up to date on how to min/max your class? List websites, forums, etc. :Warlocks den mostly but ill go to alot of sites so i know i get the full information

Please include a screen shot of your raid UI with raid frames (www.photobucket.com is a great place to host images, just create an account, upload your picture and paste the [img] line that photobucket will provide for you when you select that picture into this section) In addition please list your most common key binds as they can be difficult to see. :
https://2img.net/h/i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/shadowdwell/WoWScrnShot_120610_155432.jpg

Section 3: Your Availability
Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-12am server. Can you make these days and times with at least 90% attendance? Include any schedule conflicts.:
ill be able to make them all
Anything you do outside of raids that will stop you from showing up (Work, school, etc):
School, but will be done before the raids

Section 4: Your Experience
Raid Experience in WotLK 10/25 man (please note if it is on a different character than the one you are applying on):
[color=red]12/12H 10m 11/12 H 25m LK 5/5 ToGc all the other WolTk raids done but havent fully cleared naxx[/colour]
Raid Experience in BC and/or Pre-BC:
]I didnt raid pre Woltk
Previous Guild(s):
Fire and Blood
Reasons for Leaving:
I was having DNS issues for 2 weeks and in that 2 weeks i was only able to make 1 raid cause of my internet and when i asked to get an inv back and told them my problem they said "sorry looking for raiders not excuses"

Section 5: Your Computer & Connection
What type of computer do you have? (i.e. Are you going to be useless the second AOE begins?):
If im on ultra there will be some issues but im not on ultra when i raid
Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you prone to DCing or lagging during raids?:
My internet is usually pretty spot on except for the odd days
Do you have an Authenticator? If not, are you willing to purchase one before joining Death Group?:
atm i dont but i have an ipod no problem there

Section 6: Loot and You
How do you feel about coming to raid when there is no loot for you?:
sounds good ill get achievs either way
Are you willing to download required addons such as Loot Council from Curse.com?:
yep
Do you have an understanding of the Loot Council system we use?:
Be pro get loot
We do not recruit for the bench, however there will be times when raiders will be asked to sit to rotate others in, will this be a problem for you?
Not at all

Section 7: You (Yes, the real one)
How old are you?
Why do you want to join Death Group?:
Want a strong guild for cata
Do you know anyone in Death Group currently, and if so, who?:
no i do not
What makes you special or sets you apart over other applicants? In short, why should we recruit you? (Note: "I do good DPS" is not anything especially special):
ill face smash and if i dont know what to do i wont be quite about it and fuck everyone up later
Anything else we should know about you?:i hate app's with a passion

Shadowdwell

Back to top Go down

Shadowdwell Destro lock Empty Re: Shadowdwell Destro lock

Post  Dithrica Wed 08 Dec 2010, 2:19 pm

DG is no more, I've been trying to remove the forums for a while but it doesn't want to delete on me. Sowwies.
Dithrica
Dithrica
Admin

https://deathgroupqd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down