Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue Empty [ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue

Post  Mythorlegend Sun 26 Sep 2010, 6:29 pm

Section 1: Your Character
Character Name:Mythorlegend
Spec: Assasination
Current Realm:Quel Dorie
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27dorei&cn=Mythorlegend

What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
I am enchanting and inscription i choose enchanting forthe enchants to rings 40ap and i choose inscription for the BIS shoulder enchants plue it gets expensive to constanly switch out your glyphs, currently ihave every learnable glyph and am working on old world enchants

Are you willing to respec for the benefit of the raid if/when needed?:
yes...i do have great combat weapons and would regem arp

How do you prioritize your gear choices and why? (whats stats are highest priority – hit/agi/sp/etc):
currently as assasination i itemize ap and haste but if i need to go combat i will go arp

Section 2: Your Play Style
Tell us something about your class strengths and weakness. :
assasination: is great for stand still fights puts out awsome burst damage, after playing assasintion for so long i have learned how to move and still do great dps on a boss / trash mob

What is your shot/spell/heal/special rotation? (Just give us an idea of how you play your class):
stealth in garrote-hunger for blood-slice and dice-mutilate x2-enevenom-mutilate to 4-5 combo points emevenom on the first 5 combo point use cold blood-rinse and repeat pop in racial when ever up from CD

How well do you respond to criticism? (This includes being scolded for making silly mistakes, Remorse asking if you're retarded for standing in fire, and the melee asking wtf you were thinking when you leg humped that priest with your Slime):
everyone makes mistakes i can learn from the criticism

DPS: Link a, or several parses (NOTE: A parse is not a statement by you of your dps. It's a link to a WWS, WoL, etc. page that shows it. If your previous guild did not run parses, we suggest that you upload one yourself. If you do not know what a parse is, we probably aren't the guild for you, however, Google is your friend.):
i have used WOL before i was a core raid member in Transgression and cannot seem to find any Parses from when i did raid with them i know how to use WOL and understand what the parses mean

What, if any, theory crafting resources do you use? Ie, where do you obtain the information you use to stay up to date on how to min/max your class? List websites, forums, etc. :
i have used elitistjerks.com, shadowpanther.com and keep up with class forums and disscussions as well i have been watching mmo-champion.com for class changes in cata

Please include a screen shot of your raid UI with raid frames (www.photobucket.com is a great place to host images, just create an account, upload your picture and paste the [img] line that photobucket will provide for you when you select that picture into this section) In addition please list your most common key binds as they can be difficult to see. :
[ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue WoWScrnShot_092610_190737

Section 3: Your Availability
Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-12am server. Can you make these days and times with at least 90% attendance? Include any schedule conflicts.:
i do work shift work but am available most days maybe once a week i may not be due to work shedules

Anything you do outside of raids that will stop you from showing up (Work, school, etc):
just work i do work shift work like i said in the last question

Section 4: Your Experience
Raid Experience in WotLK 10/25 man (please note if it is on a different character than the one you are applying on):
12/12 ICC 10
11/12 ICC HEROIC 10
12/12 ICC 25
9/12 ICC HEROIC 25
i have done all hardmodes in ulduar
cleared nax when nax was new raid

Raid Experience in BC and/or Pre-BC:
kara-Mount hyjal-TK-ssc-BT
molton core-ZG

Previous Guild(s):
transgression
Sithocracy

Reasons for Leaving:
transgression was a good guild i was with them for a year plus but as soon as i needed a bit of time off to seal with personal issues they wanted to kick me i felt that the guild wasnt going in the right direction in regards to how they reated thier members
Sithocracy- it is just too small and need more raiding(10/25)

Section 5: Your Computer & Connection
What type of computer do you have? (i.e. Are you going to be useless the second AOE begins?):
i run on the higest settings in raid and have no lag issues period-dell with 1gig graphics card-4gigs ram-1 ter harddrive- accelerated i7 processor

Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you prone to DCing or lagging during raids?:
i do not DC

Do you have an Authenticator? If not, are you willing to purchase one before joining Death Group?:
i have one and use it

Are you willing to download required addons such as Loot Council from Curse.com?:
yes

Do you have an understanding of the Loot Council system we use?:
yes

We do not recruit for the bench, however there will be times when raiders will be asked to sit to rotate others in, will this be a problem for you?
none at all more the merrier

Section 6: You (Yes, the real one)
How old are you?

Why do you want to join Death Group?:
im looking for a great group of people to raid together with and seek progression and perfection in what they do

Do you know anyone in Death Group currently, and if so, who?:
none but have ran a few pug with some of your member/ or thier alts
What makes you special or sets you apart over other applicants? In short, why should we recruit you? (Note: "I do good DPS" is not anything especially special):
im a very down to earth player that trys his hardest in everything he does, i try to beat my old dps numbers every week and and am open to suggesions from other players that can increase my dps. i do not/never have caused or get caught up in guild drama

Anything else we should know about you?:
nothing really except im a father of 2 and married....im just eager to meet all of you and to get my chance to prove my dps to you

Mythorlegend
Mythorlegend

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue Empty edit on of my anwsers

Post  Mythorlegend Sun 26 Sep 2010, 6:33 pm

i ment to say that i may not be available to raid maybe once a month due to work schedule not once a week....oooops
Mythorlegend
Mythorlegend

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue

Post  Gunslingr Mon 27 Sep 2010, 5:04 pm

just a quick question/comment although i may be wrong. wouldnt the 60 frost badge haste trinket bring more dps since ur only at around 360 haste, at least for mut?
Gunslingr
Gunslingr

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Mythorlegend Assasination rogue

Post  Mythorlegend Mon 27 Sep 2010, 5:09 pm

ya i have been playing around with the DBW and hukami war token and i have been contemplating regemming some haste gems and taking some of my AP gems out, thank you for your advise i think i will start using the HWT instead of the DBW( though i love the 600 haste proc)
Mythorlegend
Mythorlegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythorlegend Wed 03 Nov 2010, 3:32 am

Can someone help me I seemed to not have any rights to the forums and I am still in guild I did not leave. Can I have my guild status updated to guild member unless there was a reason for booting me from the forums? Thanks.....f
Mythorlegend
Mythorlegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dithrica Wed 03 Nov 2010, 2:57 pm

Mythorlegend wrote:Can someone help me I seemed to not have any rights to the forums and I am still in guild I did not leave. Can I have my guild status updated to guild member unless there was a reason for booting me from the forums? Thanks.....f

I just took off everyone I didn't see online at the time, I'll put you back in.
Dithrica
Dithrica
Admin

https://deathgroupqd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down