Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonerpatriot: Ele Sham

5 posters

Go down

Bonerpatriot: Ele Sham Empty Bonerpatriot: Ele Sham

Post  Whereismyson Tue 28 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

Section 1: Your Character
Character Name:
Bonerpatriot
Spec:
Elemental
Current Realm:
Quel'Dorei
Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27dorei&cn=Bonerpatriot

What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
Currently leveling Herbalism/Alchemy. When I've capped Alchemy I'm dropping Herb and picking up Engineering. Alchemy for the op pots and flasks and Engineering for the haste to gloves and other op enchants.

Are you willing to respec for the benefit of the raid if/when needed?:
Sure, no problem.

How do you prioritize your gear choices and why? (whats stats are highest priority – hit/agi/sp/etc):
Hit first, because it's the largest DPS upgrade of any stat until it is capped of course. Spellpower second, because shamans gain the most DPS per point from sp than any other stat. Haste third, because it provides almost the same DPS upgrade per point as sp until capped. Crit fourth, becuase it increases overall dps and mana efficency.

Section 2: Your Play Style
Tell us something about your class strengths and weakness. :
I know the class I'm playing and my role in the raid and each encounter. I like to get content done and have a low tolerance to dicking around while trying to get something done. However I do like to have fun though, because it is still just a game.

What is your shot/spell/heal/special rotation? (Just give us an idea of how you play your class):
The best way to tell you about my rotation is to just post this picture!
Bonerpatriot: Ele Sham Priority

How well do you respond to criticism? (This includes being scolded for making silly mistakes, Remorse asking if you're retarded for standing in fire, and the melee asking wtf you were thinking when you leg humped that priest with your Slime):
Criticism and calling people out is how you fix things. If someone is constantly ruining an encounter and is never called out then nothing will change. I encourage criticism. I also feel strongly about owning up to your mistakes.

DPS: Link a, or several parses (NOTE: A parse is not a statement by you of your dps. It's a link to a WWS, WoL, etc. page that shows it. If your previous guild did not run parses, we suggest that you upload one yourself. If you do not know what a parse is, we probably aren't the guild for you, however, Google is your friend.):
Well I won't be posting a parse, but seeing as I just hit 80 my DPS isn't fantastic. I do, however, know how to play my class.

What, if any, theory crafting resources do you use? Ie, where do you obtain the information you use to stay up to date on how to min/max your class? List websites, forums, etc. :
I am constantly on elitistjerks, maxdps, and l2dps reading on my classes and enounters.

Please include a screen shot of your raid UI with raid frames (www.photobucket.com is a great place to host images, just create an account, upload your picture and paste the [img] line that photobucket will provide for you when you select that picture into this section) In addition please list your most common key binds as they can be difficult to see. :
What you can't see is omen, dottimer, my raid frames, dbm, and my cooldown counter. I use a gamepad so i have action bars paged and many hotkeys such as: shift/alt/ctrl 1-8, mousewheel up and down, shift mousewheel up and down, my 5 mouse butttons, shift all 5 mouse buttons.
Bonerpatriot: Ele Sham Uilolk

Section 3: Your Availability
Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-12am server. Can you make these days and times with at least 90% attendance? Include any schedule conflicts.:
No conflicts.

Anything you do outside of raids that will stop you from showing up (Work, school, etc):
I am in university and I am in many on campus organizations, but none should prohibit my attendance.

Section 4: Your Experience
Raid Experience in WotLK 10/25 man (please note if it is on a different character than the one you are applying on):
11/12 ICC10, 9/12 ICC25, ToGC10, ToGC25, 10&25 Ulduar(Yogg-Saron Hardmode when it was hard), Naxx, OS, and Malygos.
Raid Experience in BC and/or Pre-BC:
Vanilla = no experience, I didn't raid before BC.
BC: Kara, Gruul's, Mag, TK, and SSC.

Previous Guild(s):
I was in no guild worth mentioning.
Reasons for Leaving::

Section 5: Your Computer & Connection
What type of computer do you have? (i.e. Are you going to be useless the second AOE begins?):
Macbook pro 17", no graphics do not lag me.
Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you prone to DCing or lagging during raids?:
Yes, I have a reliable internet connection.
Do you have an Authenticator? If not, are you willing to purchase one before joining Death Group?:
No. I guess I could. It's probably a good idea anyway.
Are you willing to download required addons such as Loot Council from Curse.com?:
Sure, no problem.
Do you have an understanding of the Loot Council system we use?:
Yes.
We do not recruit for the bench, however there will be times when raiders will be asked to sit to rotate others in, will this be a problem for you?
No problem.

Section 6: You (Yes, the real one)
How old are you?
Why do you want to join Death Group?:
BK said there was a ele sham spot available and I want to raid.
Do you know anyone in Death Group currently, and if so, who?:
BK, Neurology, Mattmonay, Ariadyne.
What makes you special or sets you apart over other applicants? In short, why should we recruit you? (Note: "I do good DPS" is not anything especially special):
I don't stand in fire.
Anything else we should know about you?:

Last edited by Whereismyson on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Whereismyson

Back to top Go down

Bonerpatriot: Ele Sham Empty Re: Bonerpatriot: Ele Sham

Post  Neuro Tue 28 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

Bonerpatriot wrote:What makes you special or sets you apart over other applicants? In short, why should we recruit you? (Note: "I do good DPS" is not anything especially special):
I don't stand in fire.

thats a keeper right there

Neuro

Back to top Go down

Post  slashgquit Wed 29 Sep 2010, 3:34 pm

lolz at rotation diagram.
slashgquit
slashgquit

Back to top Go down

Post  kerr Fri 01 Oct 2010, 2:39 pm